Due to change of install technology, you will propably get the best experience by uninstalling the existing version of MSBuildShellExtension, before installing version 1.1.0.Major Changes
- Usages of the registry key "HKEYCURRENTUSER\Software\Thomas Ardal" changed to "HKEYCURRENTUSER\Software\Ardal". This means that any custom added external editors added through the Configurator tool or registry, will be lost. These can be moved by copying the content from beneath the old Thomas Ardal key to the new Ardal key.
- State of Errors and Warnings buttons in the logger gui is now saved in registry as well as window location and size.
- Added a new cool looking (in my opinion okay) icon.
- Moved content of readme.txt to Manual here at CodePlex.
- Fixed a bug in the layout of the context area in the Configurator tool, which caused the controls not stretching the complete width. Thanks a lot to Hans Erik Sørensen for this fix!